June 18, 2009

The Many Faces of Austen Dean

Austen was born with a very expressive face. He has a face for everything and I'm sure I haven't even seen all of them yet! I think he gets this talent from his daddy considering I can't even make some of the faces he does. There's the famous sad face with the pouty lip, the scared face with the huge eyes, the half smile, the big smile with the crinkled nose, the frowny face, the furrowed brow, the one raised eyebrow, and my all time favorite the happy to see you huge gummy smile. Below is just a small sample of his many faces. Maybe one day I'll be quick enough to catch them all on camera, but for now we only have a few.


It's these faces that make everyday meaningful and memorable!
(and no he doesn't wear the same outfit everyday, these pictures were all from the same playtime)

No comments:

Post a Comment