It's already started??? He's only eight months old!!! I'm pretty sure I'm in big trouble, this kid is way too smart for me!!!
(He took the game out of the cupboard and used it to reach higher up on the shelf.)
If I didn't have this picture I don't think anyone would believe that he actually does this. This pic is of his first time doing it, but it has happened again and again since then.
In other my baby is incredibly smart news, Austen has started doing two new things that are totally cute. Unfotunately I haven't been able to get pictures of his newest, but try to visualize. First, he has learned to close his eyes on purpose. It's one of the funniest things I have ever seen because it takes all of his concentration and every muscle in his face. He even scrunches up his shoulders when he does it. Even with all that effort his eyes don't usually close all the way....it's more of a squint, but he is very proud of himself when he does it. I always laugh at it and he'll do anything for a laugh (sound familiar??) so he'll do it over and over. Very funny!!
Second, he has learned to wave. This is totally cute!!! Especially when he waves good-bye to Brian in the mornings.
He has learned how to escape from his bouncy chair even while buckled in. This has forced me to borrow a pack-n-play from my sister to contain him.
Just a really cute pic of him sitting in daddy's chair.

I am loving hats on him lately, so here's a couple cute pics of him in hats.


And for those of you who read my blog, the week of hell (trying to get Austen to be able to put himself to sleep) turned into eight days. I have never heard of it taking anyone that long! So, I gave up. I will try again in a month when he's a little bit older and see if he's ready then. And yes I did it right. That's the first thing everyone asks. I never took him out of his crib and I wasn't feeding him either. I am at a loss, so if you have any ideas please comment!
Just a really cute pic of him sitting in daddy's chair.
I am loving hats on him lately, so here's a couple cute pics of him in hats.

And for those of you who read my blog, the week of hell (trying to get Austen to be able to put himself to sleep) turned into eight days. I have never heard of it taking anyone that long! So, I gave up. I will try again in a month when he's a little bit older and see if he's ready then. And yes I did it right. That's the first thing everyone asks. I never took him out of his crib and I wasn't feeding him either. I am at a loss, so if you have any ideas please comment!
No comments:
Post a Comment