They also have this mini town with a house, post office, bird nest thing, supermarket (his fav), a car, gas station, and a farm area with a life size horse that's saddled and ready to "ride". Needless to say he had a blast!!!
Driving the car with daddy.
I had to include this pic. The look he's giving that girl makes me laugh.....he wasn't sure why she was playing with "his" stuff. I guess that's the downside to an only child?!?

In the "beehive"


This was a huge plinko kind of thing and he was mesmerized!!!


Riding the horse.....it was super tall. He of course had no fear!

He found this stroller in the mini house and pushed it around everywhere!!! He seriously loved it.....Brian not so much!

Here he is in the little store. When he realized he could grab anything he wanted he got so excited. He was running around picking out all the stuff he wanted and then he'd run it over to the basket I was holding. The cash register was also a big hit! (He found a piece of plastic blogona and thought he'd try it. I could have died, but so far he hasn't come down with any strange illness so I guess it was ok.)
In the "beehive"
This was a huge plinko kind of thing and he was mesmerized!!!
Riding the horse.....it was super tall. He of course had no fear!
He found this stroller in the mini house and pushed it around everywhere!!! He seriously loved it.....Brian not so much!
Here he is in the little store. When he realized he could grab anything he wanted he got so excited. He was running around picking out all the stuff he wanted and then he'd run it over to the basket I was holding. The cash register was also a big hit! (He found a piece of plastic blogona and thought he'd try it. I could have died, but so far he hasn't come down with any strange illness so I guess it was ok.)

No comments:
Post a Comment