October 21, 2010

A New Favorite Food

Austen's got a new favorite food and it's a vegetable!!!!
I'm constantly trying to get him to eat new veggies especially because he loves sugar so much, so when we find one he loves I get very excited.



He loves corn so much he has even been asking for it for breakfast.
I know it's not the most nutritious veggie, but it still counts.

The other night Brian was eating corn on the cob and Austen climbed up on to the table, grabbed an ear and started eating.
He loved it!!!

Also, Brian got Austen to eat lasagna and mac and cheese.
I have been trying to get him to eat these things for a year with no luck, but for some reason Brian can always get Austen to eat stuff when I can't.
I think I'll have Brian work on eggs next.

No comments:

Post a Comment