That is Austen's method of feeding the ducks.
I took the little man out to Wheeler Farm for probably the last time this year.
I let him stay as long as he wanted and get as dirty as he liked too.
We usually stop at the bread outlet on the way there and buy a huge bag of duck bread for a dollar. When you buy the duck bread, they have you sign a waiver saying you won't eat it.
Well, Austen doesn't quite understand that the bread is only for the ducks and last time we got it he kept eating it.
Now we just take regular bread since he likes to give himself as many bites as he gives the ducks!!!
I took the little man out to Wheeler Farm for probably the last time this year.
I let him stay as long as he wanted and get as dirty as he liked too.
We usually stop at the bread outlet on the way there and buy a huge bag of duck bread for a dollar. When you buy the duck bread, they have you sign a waiver saying you won't eat it.
Well, Austen doesn't quite understand that the bread is only for the ducks and last time we got it he kept eating it.
Now we just take regular bread since he likes to give himself as many bites as he gives the ducks!!!
He has his own little system and he doesn't like me interfering at all!!!
I can't even hand him the bread....he has to get it himself!
Taking a closer look....He had created quite the feeding frenzy and he thinks it's hilarious when they fight over the bread. Is he a boy or what?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment