October 27, 2013

The Big 3-9



This guy had a birthday and is now in his last year of the thirties.


I know I brag about my amazing man all the time on here, but I have to do it again.
He is a truly remarkable person and I feel so lucky to be able to go through life with him right there next to me.  If I told you all the wonderful things this man does for me, our family, and complete strangers, you probably wouldn't even believe me.  He is the man I most admire in this world (next to my Dad) and he helps everyone around him become better people.  Not to mention he is the BEST Dad!


I LOVE this picture!
Happy Birthday sweetie!  I love you more than I could ever express and I hope this year is even better than the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment