August 5, 2014

Austen's First Day Of School


I can't believe this day has come, but today was Austen's first day of Kindergarten.

We took some before school pics.




He was so excited to go and had no reservations whatsoever.  He even told me to make sure I did his hair really good so that he could attract lots of girls.  He is hilarious!

Getting out of the car.

Walking in with Daddy.

And of course the words of wisdom from Dad.



Seeing his teacher outside in the line.


He kept giving me the thumbs up!  This kid is so cute!

And off they go.


I won't lie, I cried my eyes out the whole way home.  Then Archer went down for his nap and I was essentially alone.  It was so weird and I had no idea what to do!  Free time is foreign!

No comments:

Post a Comment