July 8, 2009

Feet in the Morning Feet at Night

Left foot
Left foot
Left foot
Right
Dr. Suess The Foot Book
The newest thing in Austen's world is his FEET! He has found them and he loves them! He grabs his feet all the time...when I'm trying to change his diaper (see below image), when I'm giving him a bath, when he's supposed to be going to sleep, even when I'm putting on pajamas. He just thinks of them as a built in toy. He has even started to suck on his big toe. At first I thought that was gross, but I guess it's ok since his feet are probably cleaner than his hands....at least until he starts walking. I don't have any pics of the toe sucking yet, but here is a pic of him holding his feet while I was trying to change his diaper. (Also notice the very impressive thighs. They are almost as cute and squishy as his cheeks. I love to sqeeze both, but his thighs are very ticklish and when I sqeeze them I usually get a laugh.)His other new favorite thing is his little stuffed monkey. My mom got him this cute little stuffed monkey that he loves to grab and hug. He also loves to bury his face in it which is totally cute. I used to keep the monkey on top of his Curious George books until it became too much of a distraction while he was getting his diaper changed. Now the monkey has a new place, but here's a pic of what used to happen before the monkey moved.
It's very hard to change a diaper when he is rolling around to grab something.


And here's what happens when he finally gets the monkey. I love, love, love this pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment