March 1, 2010

I'm Not Normally Into This Stuff...

...BUT I have a new favorite thing to share.


I can never get Brian to eat any veggies and I probably don't eat enough leafy greens, so when I saw this recipe on another blog I thought we should give it a try.

I was pleasantly surprised at how good it tasted considering it didn't look very appetizing. It is seriously the best thing ever!!! It gave me a ton of energy and made me feel good all day! I know it sounds gross, but just try it....you'll be as hooked as Brian and I are. (Even Austen likes it.)





2 cups fresh spinach
1 cup kale (center stem removed)
1 cup orange juice

Blend together until smooth

Add
1/2 a banana
1/4 cup frozen blueberries
1/4 cup frozen raspberries

Blend together with some ice


Try it and let me know what you think. I've been making it in the mornings for breakfast and I'm totally addicted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment