April 26, 2010

Trip To Jungle Jim's

Last month we took a family day and went to Jungle Jim's Playland. It has indoor carnival rides for younger kids. Austen was too small for most of the rides, but there were a few he could go on. He really like the carousel and a motorized motorcycle. Here's some pics.
On the carousel.
This point is always accompanied by a grunt.

I love this pic because this boat thing wasn't working, so when he figured out it wouldn't move he got annoyed and wanted to get back on the motorcycle. His face says it all!!!


He was soooo proud of himself on this one. He felt like such a big boy!

Steering the train.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe you took him to Jungle Jim's and you ACTUALLY let him get on a ride!!! I thought you were a germaphobe! If you are testing out Austen's immune system that is the place to do it.
    Looks like he had a great time though.
    Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete