April 27, 2010

Tulip Festival

I have been wanting to go to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point forever, but it seems like the weather never cooperates. By the time it was warm enough last year, all the tulips were spent. I decided this year I was going rain or shine! Luckily the weather yesterday couldn't have been more perfect!! It was so nice and relaxing to walk around the gardens. We were there for over 2 hours and Austen was a perfect angel the whole time. Not that that's too surprising.....he's pretty much like that all the time. I got some great pictures of the little guy and the flowers too.

I'm going to enter this one into the tulip fest photography contest.

There are seriously millions of tulips blooming everywhere you look. These pics don't do it justice.


I cannot stop laughing over this one. I love that he's trying to rip a flower out of the ground while he's got his michevious lookout face on.




He found some rocks.....


and decided to put his collection IN the tulips.



He's so proud of his accomplishment! (Where do boys get these ideas?)



Love this one!



1 comment:

  1. These pics are great. Love the one of Austen trying to grab a tulip for himself. Wish I could have been there with you guys!

    ReplyDelete