August 13, 2010

Flags, Animal Sounds, And The World's Biggest Marshmallow

World's biggest marshmallow......this pic makes me laugh every time!!!


I've been updating a lot this week......trying to play catch up I guess. Austen is learning new stuff everyday, so I have a lot to fill in.

He doesn't hate the car anymore unless he's super tired. Now he talks constantly when we're driving and he thinks it's imperative that he point out all the flags we pass......and there are a lot! It's cute though even if it is somewhat repetitive.

Also, if he asks where something is and he can't see it, then it's night night in his mind. He'll ask me bird? Then he'll put up the I don't know hands and say night night with 100% certainty. If he can't see it, it's asleep (this goes for people too).

The cutest new thing he does is animal sounds!!! It's seriously adorable. He can tell you what a cow, pig, duck, dog, cat, chicken, and a horse say. (The horse sound is my personal favorite followed closely by the pig oink.)

Here he is putting on daddy's flip flops. He puts them on and says bye bye.

The other day I told him we had to put on his shoes and go. Next thing I know he's standing behind me saying bye with one of his shoes put on. He did it all by himself (apparently I was taking too long). If you look closely you can see it's even on the wrong foot.

Here's his version of a somersault.

The landing...


No comments:

Post a Comment