May 27, 2011

A Few Of Austen's Favorite Things



Talking: He woke up really early the other morning and I was telling him to be quiet and go back to sleep when he said "I love talking." Yes Austen we know you love talking! He will talk to anyone and everyone. The ladies at Costco and Harmon's practically know him by name!

Anything outside: He would be outside all day everyday if he could. Rain or shine he doesn't care one bit. He loves to play in the backyard, at the park, and at the lake.

Reading books: He loves to hear stories. He gets super excited for our weekly visits to the library and he memorizes every single book we read. It freaks Brian out that he can recite books from memory with no picture cues.


Spaghetti: He loves my homemade spaghetti sauce! When we have it for dinner, he amazes me at how much he eats. He especially loves the sauted mushrooms I put on top. Hands down his favorite dinner at the moment.

His Lightning McQueen big wheel: He drives this thing all over the house, fast too. He loves to pretend it's his car or that he is the UPS man and he fills the back up with all his treasures.

Climbing: He loves to climb anything. He scares me!

Grandpa: Anyone wondering about Austen's obsession with Grandpa??? Well, the truth is, he bribes him. He ALWAYS has M&M's on hand and that is usually the first thing Austen asks for when we go over to visit. M&M's work! That and letting Austen use all his tools, and letting him use the dust buster.

So excited for the three day weekend (if I can manage to keep Brian away from the golf course for just one of those days I'll be happy.) Check back on Tues for an exciting post!! Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment