May 10, 2011

Tulip Festival

We managed to have a day nice enough that we could go to the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point. We went last year and loved it, so I guess we're kind of making it a tradition.

The tulips were amazing and most were in full bloom, so I think we went at the perfect time. Austen was most interested in a snake we saw and a huge moose statue. He was also pretty into finding pine cones. It was really fun and we got some cute pics, so enjoy.


They even had a guy playing the bagpipes.


He was so sick of getting his picture taken that there was literally nothing I could do to get him to look at the camera.
Good thing he has a cute profile!



2 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures but why none of you and A_Jr. Oh wait, sorry got confused again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last pic of Austen in MAGNIFICENT!!!

    ReplyDelete