So I hope you're prepared to be bombarded with pictures because I took a lot!
We started off with bowling.
Austen lasted about three turns and then he was off to the next thing.
Austen lasted about three turns and then he was off to the next thing.
Which is this game.
Austen loves it!
You push down that white thing and it pops the balls into the dogs mouth while the dog is saying how hungry he is.
Then when you're done the dog says he's full and that you're strong.
Austen thinks it's hilarious!
Then he played this animal feeding game.
(I guess they don't think toddlers should be pretending to shoot animals, so you're actually feeding them.)
Stuck in the playground.
He has a hard time figuring out how to get out of this one.....kinda makes me wish I had it at home!
He had so much fun!!!
He went home and took a 3 hour nap.
He went home and took a 3 hour nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment