January 13, 2012

Salad, Fishing, and Meetings


Austen is currently loving salad. I think this is funny for some reason, but maybe it's just one of those Mom things and no one else will even think anything of it. I guess I just think it's funny that he will choose veggies over chips any day.


On an unrelated note, he loves this fishing game I got him for Christmas, but it's bringing out his competitive side.....he gets so mad if someone else wins!





And....the meetings have started! If you know me, you know that when I was about three I used to hold my sweet Great Grandma hostage for hours during what I dubbed meetings. Everyone thought this was hilarious, but I took them very seriously. Well, Austen has started holding meetings now as well and his favorite target is my Mom. I know my Great Grandma is finding this very funny! (And see Dad.....he must have gotten SOME of my DNA.)



No comments:

Post a Comment