I wasn't as concerned about the lucky charms in the picture as I was the row of KNIVES!!! I can't believe he doesn't get into those! Bridger would have severed an artery long ago!!!
I wasn't as concerned about the lucky charms in the picture as I was the row of KNIVES!!! I can't believe he doesn't get into those! Bridger would have severed an artery long ago!!!
My favorite thing about this pic is all of the KNIVES that are right behind him!!!!
ReplyDeleteTaunya
LOL!!! He already learned his lesson with those and now he won't touch them!
ReplyDeleteI wasn't as concerned about the lucky charms in the picture as I was the row of KNIVES!!! I can't believe he doesn't get into those! Bridger would have severed an artery long ago!!!
ReplyDeleteI wasn't as concerned about the lucky charms in the picture as I was the row of KNIVES!!! I can't believe he doesn't get into those! Bridger would have severed an artery long ago!!!
ReplyDeleteHe cut his finger once and that was all it took....now he leaves the knives alone. Well, for the most part! The scissors are a different story!
ReplyDelete