July 4, 2012

Summer Bucket List: Farm Country

Happy Fourth Of July!!!  We are waiting for Brian to finish with his round of golf and then we are off to enjoy the day.  We have plans to visit a fair and then we're going to go to a fun park to play and watch fireworks.  Should be fun as usual and I'm sure I'll have a million pictures to share afterwards!
 
On another note....
Austen LOVES farm country down at Thanksgiving Point!
We headed down there for the first time this year and it was a blast.

Of course he has to climb on everything.

This cute baby cow came right over...... 

And sucked on Austen's hand.

Feeding the goats.

There were these brand new tiny baby goats that made me want a goat so bad!


Austen seriously loved this alpaca....he thought his hair was so funny.

They have a pretend little jailhouse that he thinks is fun to play in.....should I be worried?


Feeding a giant horse!

Now that we have a bunny, I think they are super cute and this little tan baby especially.....I wanted to steal it!

Riding a horse....he loved it, but wanted it to go faster of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment