July 13, 2012

Summer Bucket List: Natural History Museum


The Natural History Museum just re-opened in it's new building, so we decided to visit.  I have to say that I loved it, but I think it was a little too much for Austen......it's definitely not geared towards little kids.  He mostly just ran through the whole thing except the dinos.

This dino looks pretty scary, but when you drop money in it's mouth it sings to you, so Austen loved it.

Stepping in a huge dino footprint.

They have this cool floor that is glass and you can walk over the fossils that are in sand.  The picture doesn't do it justice....it was cool.

Loving the triceratops model.

And the huge dino that reached all the way up to the ceiling.


Being a paleontologist.....yes, those were his exact words.

Checking out the elk and cougar.

And a wolf.


No comments:

Post a Comment