August 2, 2012

Summer Bucket List: Evening Family Walks

Don't worry....I'm still alive, I've just been super busy with finals this week.  I only have one final left and it's tomorrow evening and then I'm done with summer semester!!!  To celebrate I'm going to get crazy and vacuum and mop the house!  I may even sleep in if I'm feeling really wild.

In between class and homework, we've still been managing to knock items off the bucket list.  We have been going for plenty of evening walks which are seriously my favorite!  We went down to a trail by the river a few days ago and had a blast.  Austen wanted to bring his scooter to ride, so he was cruising along the trail ahead of us for most of the way.



We of course have to stop and throw rocks in the river.



And go exploring.

Unfortunately this outing didn't end so well for Austen.  He was walking by a picnic table and got stung by a yellow jacket (or a yellow jackpot as Austen likes to call it).  It got him through his sock, so I don't think it was as bad as it could have been, but he was pretty hurt.  It got pretty swollen, but at least we discovered he isn't allergic!

No comments:

Post a Comment