I'm doing a cheesy post about my amazing husband!
I woke up to this posted on my Facebook wall for everyone to see:
Dear cari, too often do the most important
people in our lives get overlooked. I hope you always know how much you
mean to me and how much I appreciate your sacrifices and hard work you
put into being the best mom and partner you can be! I am excited for the
new addition to our family to get here and I know you are especially
excited as well. You are a great mom, an awesome partner, and just an
all around wonderful person. You didn't
win the spouse lottery sweetie..... I DID!!!! I love you very much and I
am always here for you throughout life's little challenges and
obstacles. We are the indestructible, battle tested, highly fortified,
juggernauts of all married couples and we shall maintain supremacy until
our last breath!! ( or something very, very close to that). I
SURE LOVE YOU CARI. THANKS FOR BEING YOU!!!
It made me cry (which isn't hard to do these days with all of my crazy pregnancy hormones). I just have to say that I am truly blessed to have such an amazing man by my side through this journey. I would not be the person or mother I am today without his influence, support, and unconditional love! We have had a difficult couple of years that would have put a strain on most relationships, but I can honestly say that these last two years have made us stronger and more in love. Brian always steps up to pick up the slack whether I'm having a mental breakdown, dealing with the loss of my beloved Dad, or trying to make it through a difficult pregnancy. He steps in without complaining and always reassures me that he's happy to do it. He is hands down the best team mate ever and I know there is no one else that I could do this with. Brian always puts his family first and dedicates every spare second to Austen and I. He is present and fun and patient.......and a big kid, which makes the best kind of Dad. I am so grateful for him and appreciative of the person he is and I love him more today than I did yesterday!



No comments:
Post a Comment