So, I started the Elf tradition, but the only problem is I don't always manage to stay up late enough to MOVE the stupid thing. (Yes, I've just publicly admitted I go to sleep at the same time my four year old does.) When I do stay up past 9 pm I seem to forget about poor little Sam. Anyway, he is still in a new place every morning without fail. I'm beginning to think he might just be magic after all. Either that, or my husband is just the most amazing person on the planet.
The other morning Austen woke up to this...
A special note from Sam with Christmas jammies under the tree.
Sam even got crazy one night and made a snow angel out of sugar.
Thankfully my husband is a better parent than I am or my son would be very disappointed most mornings. (I guess this is why people are against the elf....it is WORK people!)
No comments:
Post a Comment