January 14, 2014

The Best Christmas Morning EVER!


We woke up to quite the surprise on Christmas morning.  Sam the elf had left a trail of peppermints from the bedroom out to the family room where Santa had left some loot along with some snowy footprints.  Austen was so excited to follow that peppermint trail! 



We said "look Austen, Santa left snowy foot prints". To which he replied "I think that's just flour".  So much for that....

Sam left a really sweet note that Austen loved because he was really sad that Sam had to go back to the North Pole until next Christmas.

The boys both ended up in our bed by the time it was morning.


We changed them into their Christmas jammies and made them pose for a picture. 



The car was Archer's big gift from Santa and it is hands down the BEST baby toy I've ever bought.....both the boys love it!  Austen got Jagger the T rex from santa and he was so excited about it.

How cute is this little stinker?

I LOVE this candid moment that I caught.....it was totally unpromted!  Austen is seriously the sweetest and best big brother ever!

Even this guy was excited!

The boys opening up their big present which was a helicopter ride for the three of us! 

Austen got a karaoke machine which has since provided us with hours of laughter.....that is one funny kid! 

Switch n go dino battle.

I have to say that Christmas is fun with one kid, but it is exponentially more fun with two.  Archer's first Christmas was definitely one to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment