April 21, 2011

Our Boring Randomness and Some Cute Pictures

Austen is in the midst of a 3 hour (so far) nap and I'm not even considering waking him. I made that mistake yesterday after a 2 and a half hour nap and he was grumpy pants all evening. I figure he must need the sleep, so I'll let him. Hopefully I don't regret this decision at 11:00 tonight when he refuses to go to bed. :)

He went to the pool today and had the time of his life again. He seriously loves to swim! He has no fear and pushes me away when I try to hold him in the water. This boy needs swimming lessons ASAP!

The lawn mowers came this week and Austen was mesmerized! He sat and watched them out the window while they weeded and mowed. Then of course he wanted a beanie, gloves, and headphones to go with his lawnmower. Don't most kids hate chores??? He WISHES he had them!

Here he is vacuuming.

And about to go out and mow the lawn.

Helping dad fix the sprinklers.


He is totally a little man and the cutest thing ever!
(I may be slightly biased.)

No comments:

Post a Comment