April 22, 2011

Sunday Movie Night

We've been having Sunday movie night and we all love it! We let Austen pick whatever movie he wants from Blockbuster and then we all snuggle up and watch it. It is the perfect end to our weekends! Last time we went to get a movie we also got a bucket of popcorn that Austen was super excited to eat. He took the whole thing and got comfy.


Then he thought he could eat it more effectively with a spoon.

I don't know where he gets these creative ideas from, but I love them!
For yesterdays lunch I gave him a cucumber with ranch and hot dog that I sliced up and let him eat with a toothpick. He called me over and said "Look Mom, fingernail paint". I was a little scared to see what he'd done, but I could not stop laughing when I saw that he had used the toothpick to paint his fingernails with ranch. Funny, funny kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment