October 7, 2011

It Was A Cold Rainy/Snowy Day Yesterday

So we did what we always do on crappy weather days and headed to the Aquarium.

Austen loved it as usual......I don't know why, but he never gets sick of going there.

I didn't bother to take my camera; I figured you've seen enough pictures of us at the Aquarium.

So instead I posted pictures of Austen's re-creation of the Aquarium with his toys.


Here's the people looking at a beetle and a spider and another group of people reading the sign when you walk in.



The cup is the place where you're supposed to pay he told me.



He's always doing amazing things like this. I don't think you understand how long it took him to do this because he had to specifically seek out all the people and the bugs and everything. I'm not one of those organized mom's that keeps all the people toys together and all the bug toys together.......no, he had to go through the toy box and find exactly what he was looking for.

He has quite the imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment