We had some nice weather, so I decided we should go see the Witches. Every year this outdoor shopping center puts up these hilarious and super creative witch displays. Austen's never been, so we invited some cousins and a grandma and were off. Prepare yourself for a ton of pictures!
See....funny and creative.



I seriously love the look on his face!

And of course, being a boy, he couldn't resist feeling her up!
Love everything about this pic......his smile, the pumpkins, everything!

He thought this one playing the piano was really funny!

And he of course loved the fireman one.

With cousins.

Riding a bike instead of a broom.

Playing baseball.

This one made us laugh too.
Cute boy! I am a little partial though.

The witch airport.

And last, but not least.....my second favorite picture!

We stopped by their old fashioned candy store afterwards and got Austen way too many jelly beans!
We had so much fun and Austen loved the Witches!
Dr. Lex
ReplyDeleteYour blog title negated my comment. Very smart of you because you knew what I was going to say.