This is not really a peak, it's more like a barrage of pictures, but my amazingly talented sister took so many awesome pictures of our wedding that I wanted to share. Isn't it exciting to be able to see the pictures the next day! I have to wait a couple of weeks to see the one's from the professional photographer, but I can't imagine them being better than these!
It was absolutely perfect and exactly what I wanted....small, sweet, and beautiful. Hopefull this will help everyone who wasn't there feel like they can still be part of our special day.
On our way to say the vows.
Mom making me look pretty
Saying our vows
The ring exchange
THE Kiss
We did it.....LOVE the look on Brian's face!
I think these pics look so magical, so if you'd like to see them in their full glory...just click on them to enlarge.
THE KISS photo is my favorite. What a beautiful day. So very happy for both of you, and our family!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you both so much,
Taunya
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I am so happy for you both!!
ReplyDelete<3 Tamra
Mr. and Mrs. Abarr,
ReplyDeleteAWESOME DAY!!! Thanks so much for letting us share it with you. Love you both! Mom