June 20, 2012

Summer Bucket List: Drive Up The Canyon

We are getting through our summer 2012 bucket list pretty fast.....I may have to add a few things.  I guess I'll see how things are going with school....so far I've had some free time, but I have a bunch of tests coming up, so we'll see if our adventures get pushed back.
Austen is always asking me how we can get to the mountains, so on Sunday afternoon I showed him.  We drove up the canyon and it was so beautiful.  Austen loved that we were in a mountain and he was loving all the waterfalls and huge boulders everywhere.  Next time I think we'll get out and play at one of the campgrounds.  I'll let him get dirty and collect all the sticks and rocks he wants.  If I'm feeling nice, we may even have a picnic up there. (Maybe THAT should have been on the bucket list instead.)

You can kinda see one of the waterfalls, but this pic doesn't really do it justice.

Beautiful view of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment