June 10, 2012

This Blog Has Been All But Abandoned

But don't worry, if I still have any readers that is......I am back to blogging and have tons of pics and stories.  That happens when you take a month off from blogging.

Austen has been a challenge this last week and by challenge I mean I literally was questioning my mothering abilities.  I think the culprit was some huge molars coming in AND because that wasn't enough he is also sick.  I think we are on the other side of it now because I have my sweet little boy back!  Boy am I glad.....he was a monster!
I am in school like I mentioned before, and that is going well so far.  Austen was out of school for a week and now he has started his summer school which is more like two hour play dates with his friends and his favorite Miss Jan.  He is learning about bugs this month and has all sorts of interesting factoids memorized like that bees have four eyes.  He is doing really well at recognizing his letters and he can even write a few.  He is really into reading books still and he of course loves to play outside!  I also put him in swimming lessons which have been really fun!  Oh, and the other day, he discovered mud!  He loved it......me not so much.  These are the muddy footprints I found in my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment