June 17, 2013

First Week Of Summer


We had a really great Father's Day weekend and I'm planning to do a post about it, but the pictures aren't uploaded yet, so you are getting a post about last week.


Archer is really good at getting his hands to his mouth now and loudly sucking on them is his favorite pastime.  He also loves to make a monotone noise as he's falling asleep....it's pretty loud and it cracks me up.  He is still as smiley as ever and I'm loving every second of being his mommy!
We visited Farm Country with Brian's Mom.  It would have been a lot more fun if Austen wasn't being a little stinker.  It was kind of a quick trip, but he was super excited to use the quarters from his piggy bank to buy food for the animals.
He also loved riding the pony, but it was a little too slow for him.  He kept telling him to giddy up.
No wonder Austen prefers a bath from Daddy over Mommy.  Daddy goes all out....big tub, bubbles, and a movie.  I'm more of a get in, get clean, and get out bath giver.

Some other things that have made my week great and I feel the need to share:
Shutterfly photo books are my new favorite thing!  No more scrapbooking ever!
Also, chicken cordon bleu casserole from the tasty kitchen blog is so easy and yummy!  If you make it, add half the salt, half the butter, and use really thin swiss cheese slices.  Biggest Loser roasted Parmesan cauliflower is another new recipe I tried, and it was so yummy.  Just google it to find the recipe and try it immediately...best side dish ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment