June 30, 2013

I Love Our City!


I hope you've got a while because this post is looong!

Every year our city puts on a super cute parade, fair, and then fireworks.(There's actually more to it than that like a rodeo and stuff, but we don't go to that stuff.)  It's so much fun; it just feels small town and quaint.  This year Brian left early and got us the best spot for the parade




Austen and Hailey watching the marching band
The sirens were too loud.


After the parade we stopped by the fair and had a blast!  Austen loved this giant obstacle course that ended in a slide.
Driving a truck.
and a flying bug.

Baby wearing.....this is how I grocery shop, clean, and leave the house.  I am obsessed with my Moby wrap and so is Archer!
Loading him up on sugar of course.

He even played a game....
And Daddy helped him win a prize!


We had so much fun, but had to leave before the fireworks because Austen was way too tired.  He went home, took a bath, and was out!

No comments:

Post a Comment