I'm getting so big that even walking is getting difficult, but I still have the overwhelming urge to get the house clean and organized before baby comes. So, my new version of nesting is making Brian a list of things to do and then watching over him while he does it making sure it's up to nesting mother standards. (This is especially funny if you know Brian because NO ONE can out clean him.) He's been so sweet to make sure the dishwasher is always emptied and the toys are picked up so I don't have to bend over. He deep cleaned the bathrooms and vacuumed and moped the floors too. I think we're all ready for baby to come!
I got out all the baby stuff to wash and sanitize which Austen thought was pretty cool. Apparently you're never too big for baby toys because he was all about this play mat. He was pretending it was a rocket ship and played with it for hours!
We're all beyond excited to get to meet our new little guy. Next time I blog it will hopefully be about how easy the delivery was and how amazing the new addition is.
No comments:
Post a Comment