April 9, 2013

One Week Old

I'm so happy to be home, but Archer is already a week old and I feel like time is going too fast.  He is already starting to sleep for a few four hour stretches a day (the upside to having a big baby).
I am on cloud nine having my boys with me all day.  I have to say that we are having a blast and adjusting pretty well so far.  Austen is the best little boy in the world and has amazed me during this transition.  He loves to take care of me and also the baby which is so sweet.  I have to say that so far the biggest change for me has been the laundry.  Goodbye to the once a week laundry day......my goodness.  Who knew that adding one more person would quadruple the amount of laundry?
Here are some pics of Austen helping the nurse at the hospital.
 And one of him recording home movies of the baby.
 This is pretty much how we spend our evenings now.....the whole fam snuggled up on the couch.  Life is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment