For our "Summer Of Fun" we made a list of all the adventures we want to have this summer. We tried to think of things around here that we have never done or don't do enough. One thing we love to do, but don't do often enough is visit the downtown farmer's market. So that's what we did last Sat. Brian and I loved it, Archer was great, but Austen got bored fast!
Afterwards we were going to visit the Utah Art Festival, but Austen was kinda done walking around looking at booths. We decided to be spontaneous and go visit the Aviary instead. I can't believe this is the first time we have taken Austen there.
Afterwards we were going to visit the Utah Art Festival, but Austen was kinda done walking around looking at booths. We decided to be spontaneous and go visit the Aviary instead. I can't believe this is the first time we have taken Austen there.
Austen wanted to feed some of the birds, but couldn't wait for Daddy to get back with quarters, so he was shaking the dispenser until food would come out. I hope all his crazy antics are just normal boy behavior!
Baby wearing again....see, this is how we leave the house. I love Archer's face in this one!
They had this cool chain reaction water pump that Austen thought was really neat.
The owl forest was awesome
And Austen loved this really cool treehouse.
Austen was determined to pet this poor peacock's tail. He was trying to sneak up on him at first,, but then he gave up that for full on chasing.
No comments:
Post a Comment