July 29, 2013

Mommy Got A New Toy


I just looked at this blog and realized it's been ELEVEN days since I last posted!  I don't know where time goes!

Anyway, we've been having fun and staying busy around here.  Austen is hilarious as usual and Archer is still the best baby around although he quit sleeping through the night.
I've been wanting a DSLR camera for quite some time now and Canon just came out with a smaller lighter version that Costco had on sale, so Brian bought it for me.  I am seriously spoiled!  I took the boys to the park today so I could play around with it and try to figure out how it works.  I think it's going to take a while to figure out how to get the most out of it, but so far I am amazed by the pictures this thing takes.


"Look Mom, no hands!"

This is probably my favorite picture ever.

But this one is pretty good too...Austen HATES the new camera already and Brian has labeled me the "Mommarazzi".
 He still hates tummy time and was giving me bad looks.





No comments:

Post a Comment