July 18, 2013

My Crazies

First of all, I totally jinxed myself.  I just HAD to go and brag about how great Archer sleeps and ever since then he has been waking up several times a night.  I also have a cracked nipple, so nursing is about as fun as getting toenails ripped off.  Hopefully it heals soon and he starts sleeping through the night again.
I started these amazing fitness classes that are based on ballet called pure barre and I'm really hoping they help get everything back in the right place on my body.  Brian takes Austen to school and stays with the baby while I go.  He's so sweet and supportive of everything I do.

We put our house on the market to see if we can sell it and we had three showings on Saturday.  So since we had to be gone with the dog, we went to Wheeler Farm.  I thought it would be fun to get some cute pictures of my family, but Archer fell asleep so it was just Austen and Brian.  I can never get these two to be normal.  Scroll down to see the progression of my photo attempts.










No comments:

Post a Comment